Introducing $STUD token Staking Program
We’ve prepared some truly amazing staking opportunities for you in our $STUD staking program! Thanks to your incredible support, we have completed the IDO stage of our journey quickly and successfully, and are now ready to continue along with our planned roadmap. To celebrate and start the year with a win, we plan to reward the most dedicated supporters in our community with Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) of up to 84% as they hodl up and get ready for our Platform to come!
The $STUD staking program was designed to maximize the earnings, making every long-term commitment to the Studyum vision especially rewarding.
Staking Program Overview*
During the initial stages of the Studyum project, knowing that our community approves of our values and efforts was the thing that kept us going. To show you just how much we appreciate your support, we have decided to open a staking pool where anyone and everyone can benefit. Of course, the rewards will get better the sooner you act and the longer you hold the tokens, but we have focused on creating an environment that is as accepting as our Studyum ecosystem aims to be.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The very first of our supporters will drastically benefit in line with our desire to show appreciation for their consistent active participation in Studyum. The highest allocations in the staking pool will be reserved for them along with the increased APRs.
- The longer you hold $STUD, the higher your APR gets. This means that depending on the fixed period selected, your APR can range from 60% to up to 84%, or up to 7% per month! The available periods are 3, 6, and 12 months with the APRs of 60%, 72%, and 84% respectively. Please note that you will not have access to your staked tokens before the chosen period ends.
- There will be no whitelisting process prior to the opening of the staking pool. This means anyone who possesses STUD tokens can stake them. The only exemption from this is the vested tokens, as tokens can’t be both staked and vested at the same time.
- The staking pool will officially open on January 24th, 2022*. By then, we will have published a detailed guide to how to participate in the $STUD staking program. Staking will be available at staking.studyum.org when the pool opens!
- To stake $STUD you will need a MetaMask wallet. Find out how to create or import your MetaMask wallet here.
*Subject to change. The information is subject to change as a result of experience, new information, changes in process requirements and availability of resources.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/studyum.io
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/studyum.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Studyum_org
- Telegram: https://t.me/Studyum_Crypto_Chat
- Medium: https://studyum-io.medium.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/studyum
About Studyum: Studyum is a three-dimensional knowledge matrix for students and educators. Groundbreaking technology developed on a decentralized blockchain infrastructure, the platform provides a secure environment perfect for quality learning, teaching, and training on a level never seen before. Relying on the latest technological advancements and confirmed scientific theories, Studyum grants space for individuals to improve themselves in an engaging and fulfilling way. Learn more at studyum.org.